TRAVELLING TO OULU/IN OULU
- Around 15 flights from Helsinki a day by Blue1 & Finnair
- Direct flights also from Copenhagen & Stockholm (SAS)
- From the Oulu airport to Oulu centre is about 15km by car.
- Bus from the airport to Oulu centre leaves every 30mins (~5eur/person). The line 19 goes through the centre close to where most of the hotels are located.
- By taxi the cost is around 20-30€ to centre. There is a taxi line in front of the airport always waiting.
- Most car rental companies are also available at the airport facilities
- The easiest way is to rent a car and travel in groups as the it’s around 30km from Oulu to the track (takes about 20-25min). No bus service available at the moment.
- From Helsinki Airport it’s about 1hr flight to Oulu.
- From Helsinki by train it takes around 6 hrs to get to Oulu centre.